Saturday, May 9, 2009

For Mother's Day...

I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. You are definitely blessed by God and a blessing to the children you have. Speaking for the fathers out there, we have nothing on you! You put up with so much and get little credit. So here is a big THANK YOU! I hope you all have a blessed Mother's Day and just know that your job is not unimportant. You are a driving force in this world today. I want to also thank my mom for being such an influence in my life and the reason why I can be a crazy dad for Maddie.

On a side note, I officially joined the overprotective daddy's club this past week. Maddie had a rash up her back and on her stomach. A kid from her class had ringworm and one of the spots was ring-shaped. I just knew she had ringworm and I took her to the doctor ASAP. Turns out it was a non-contagious rash that is just her body reacting to itself. It doesn't itch, hurt or anything. Just looks bad. I had spent $20 to find out there was nothing for it, but it was WELL worth it. I would have rather found that out then have something be terribly wrong. Anyways it is a club I will be very active in for sure! More pictures to come I promise!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: