Sunday, May 10, 2009

Maddie's new shoes!

So we are going into late spring and summer time now so that means one thing...NEW SHOES!!! Unlike most guys I have always been a fan of shoes. Whether it be Nike Shox or New Balance, I always have loved shoes so it is no surprise that Maddie is developing her love for shoes now. Last summer my mom bought her some shoes similiar to Converse with velcro straps and she has absolutely LOVED them! So naturally I started looking at the actual Converse shoes to see if there were any of them out there that were cute and would match outfits she had. Enter the best kids's shoe store I have found thus far...Journey's Kidz! They have all kind of Converse including several that I liked for her. The ones that I loved the most were a brown and pink plaid shoe, but of course they didn't have her size. Go figure huh. Can't order them from the store or online so we had to go to the next choice. The second pair I liked were some that were light gray/white. The special thing about them is that they had little wiener dogs on them! They were so cute and now they are sitting in her closet as I type this. The second ones that we bought her were simple brown ones that can go with all her pink, brown, green, etc...clothes. She was so happy last Sunday when she got them. I tried them on her that night and she thought she was hot stuff in them. She actually wore them for the first time last Monday to the doctor's office. Although she might not care for the doctor, she was not shy to show off her Chuck Taylors to him! Needless to say...he was impressed! It is so funny. I have now stumbled across Journey's Kidz website so who knows how much I will spend on more shoes for her. Stay tuned to see what new ones we might add to her collection.




These are the ones I couldn't find her size in...they are so adorable!

These are the ones that I bought her last Sunday. They are so cute and even better on! They are called Fancy Dogs!

These are the last pair we got her. They are plain but so cute when you dress them up with her new shorts and t-shirt outfits. Can't wait to see her strut her stuff in them!

No comments: