Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oh how she learns new things everyday...

It amazes me how quickly she takes to doing things just like I do. She loves to stand in the bathroom with me and brush her teeth while I brush mine. She loves her toothbrush and has even learned to fake spit. The downside is it is on the ground since she can't reach the sink, but we will work on that. It is so amazing to watch her grow up. I cannot believe she will be 2 in just a few months. She is still my baby, but she will be a big girl before I know it. What am I saying...she already is! Oh how time flies when you are loving someone with all your heart.







4 comments:

Lauren said...

HOW PRECIOUS!! She is so cute, Duane!

Would it be ok if we go ahead and set up an arranged marriage for she and Dawson?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Duane- Im so glad you found some good use for these pictures ( I had so much fun taking them of her )- We need to get her and Tyler together some time....

Meagan said...

Okay, seriously! She just melts my heart - she is so adorable!!!! It's amazing how fast they grow and scary how much they try to be like the grown ups in their lives!

Meagan said...

Check out this website for your little football fan! They make puzzles and a matching game for the different college teams - so cute!! http://www.mascotopia.com/home.shtml