Saturday, August 23, 2008

Football season is so close...

I am so pumped that football season is about to begin. College football for that matter. Yes I know that this a blog about my daughter and I, but believe me...she will be a football fan through and through! I think my friends like Rel, Lauren and Meagan can attest that there is nothing wrong with girls loving football! As you can see from below I am a HUGE USC fan. Weird I know since I live in Tennessee, but then again I always hated the whole "you live in Tennessee so you have to root for them!" philosophy. Believe me I don't have to root for them and I don't. Well not normally, but since they are playing UCLA to begin the season...Go Vols (for one time only)! It is hard to find USC stuff around here, but that is what the good old internet is for! When she gets a little older, I cannot wait for Maddie to sport her USC t-shirt along side her daddy. That will be a moment to cherish forever. Her Uncle Victor and cousin Koleton will be proud of her as well. For now she can just look at me when I cheer and laugh at her crazy daddy. But truthfully she loves to copy everything we do so maybe she will cheer right along. Better make sure I watch what I do when they mess up! Lol! Anyways let me know what you think about football and daddy's lil' girl. Am I right or wrong?


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Smart girls love football! :)

ariel said...

There is nothing wrong with a girl loving football! Go ahead and teach her all the rules now so she can dominate in the powder puff game haha! :)

GO TIGERS!!!

Meagan said...

She's SO going to be a football fan!!! Although if I ever get anywhere near her you can bet I'll try to swing her the UT way! lol