Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And these are a few of her favorite things...

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad


I know what you are thinking. What in the world am I putting a Sound of Music song on a post? I have been asked by a few people to do a post on Maddie's favorite things so I thought why not use this song! Anyway here is a few of them:


She loves bananas! Her Pop pop has gotten her hooked on them.

Yes she is one of them that is fascinated by Spongebob...plus her daddy will watch them with her too!


She is such a blankie girl! She is absolutely crazy for ALL of them! Hello kitty blanket, Princess blanket, butterfly blanket...I could keep going! She has learned to say mine so every blanket we come into contact with is "mine"!


This would be her breakfast of choice for daycare every day! Her newton minis and her apple juice. I love the juice because it has 40% less sugar than regular apple juice plus flouride water in it which is awesome for them. She loves drinking out of her juice boxes!

Well this is a few of Maddie's favorite things! Hope you enjoy learning some more about one of the sweetest little girls ever!


2 comments:

Meagan said...

So so sweet! Love this post, and one day she'll love looking back and asking you about what she liked when she was little!

Lauren said...

I can tell what an awesome dad you are. ;)

She and Dawson could be monkeys together- heloves bananas!