Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I hope this country is still in one piece after Obama is done with it...

I don't know about anyone else out there, but I hope this country is still intact after this election. I don't care if he is charismatic or speaks a good game, he is not for this country! My daughter is the most precious thing to me ever! Yet in Obama's world her life is not important. If her mother had decided to abort her, he would be ok with that. Even if she was 7 or 8 months pregnant! What the crap? How can anyone with morals and values even think that was ok? I am sorry if I offend anyone out there, but I am not going to stand by and let my feelings or values be ignored or unknown. My family means the most to me. We believe in the bible and what the bible preaches. Abortion is a sin and it is murder. Get over it, but it is. Everyone be honest with me. If you don't agree then fine, but let me know why. I am praying for this country because I want my daughter to have a place where she can grow up free and where her values are the same as the country around her. I have been proud of my country many times, but I am not proud of it tonight. Race became the reason to vote and that is wrong. I don't care if you are black, white, blue or yellow. I care about my values and that is how I vote. Anyway I am going to quit ranting now. God bless America...we need it!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Preach on, my brother!

Becca said...

Great comments! It's great to hear other Christians disappointed in the newly elected president.

Meagan said...

Okay, so La totally stole my line, I was about to say, "Preach on, brother!" lol! The election was very disappointing... I am anxious to see what the months and years ahead bring!