Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My crazy little girl!

What a little nut I have on my hands! But I cherish her everyday of my life. I just took two days of vacation and had to take her for shots. That was not a fun experience, but at least I had two days of just Maddie and daddy time. I ate it up and she was such a good girl. She ran a little fever and just curled up in my arms and wanted to be loved. I just melted. She could have asked for the moon right then and I would have got it for her. This first picture is one that sticks in my head because it is her to a T!






4 comments:

Meagan said...

What a little doll!!!! You need to do a post of Maddie and Daddy's favorite things! :-) Her favorite shows, songs, words, foods, etc.! She is too cute! Ouchie on the shots though - that stinks... at least she had Daddy with her to make it all better!

Brandy Christian said...

Duane, she is just growing up so quick. Hey tomorrow we are having some people over to watch the AL GA game about 6:30- we are just having hot dogs and stuff, you and Maddie should come an play- call my cell phone 423.364.8713
Brandy

MELDUST said...

She's so pretty Duane!! GORGEOUS eyes!!!! Hope all is going well!!!

Lauren said...

It is a wee bit scary how MUCH she looks like you!!!!

She is adorable. I hate taking Dawson for shots, too...it's hard to know they're going to be in pain and all you can do is give them Tylenol beforehand. :(

Can't wait to see posts of your new house!